WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MARBLE SKIN GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
– Information that you provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
– Automatic information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. “Cookies” are one such example of this type of information. In internet terms, a “cookie” is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
– Information from other sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalising and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES MARBLE SKIN USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
– Register you as a user on our website;
– Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
– Process and deliver purchases, returns, back orders etc;
– Communicate with you and provide customer support;
– Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from Marble Skin, then simply email a request to Marble Skin with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
HOW DOES MARBLE SKIN USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
Record purchases that you have made on our website;
Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES MARBLE SKIN SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with Marble Skin. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. Mouse clicks, mouse movements, scroll behaviour and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 ssl software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. Marble Skin is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Marble Skin features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to Marble Skin.
Are children allowed to use Marble Skin?
Marble Skin does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Marble Skin only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
Marble Skin is committed to complying with the promotion of access to information act 2 of 2000 and its principles.